What Makes People Charming?

Grocery store :
‘Give me that Aunty, I will carry it and keep it in your car.’ A young boy in his early twenties said to an aunt in her late fifties, carrying almost a ten-kilogram carton to her car.
Helping the old people politely makes people charming.
Cafe :
Him: ‘Okay, I was wrong.’
Her: ‘No, I overreacted.’
Him: ‘I'm sorry.’
Her: ‘I'm sorry too.’
The art of keeping a relationship above ego makes people charming.
WhatsApp conversation :
Him: ‘So what do you want to do in life?’
Her: ‘Wrong question. Ask me what I want to become in life. I dream of things more than I am allowed to.’
Having life goals make people charming.
Conference :
Them: ‘You know so much. You're so intelligent and wise.’
Him: ‘No. I'm not. I'm very ordinary.’
Being humble about oneself makes a person charming.
Home :
She: ‘Mom, did you eat your lunch and medicines?’
Mom: ‘No, I forgot.’
She: ‘Mom, you should take care of yourself. Wait, let me bring them for you.’
Caring about people who are important makes a person charming.
A reunion of two good friends :
She: ‘I like you a lot. Kiss me. We can even go to my place.’
He: ‘Sorry, I am in a relationship. And I love her a lot. Excuse me. I will take your leave now.’
A strong character makes a person charming.
Home :
They: ‘He is our friend's son. Well educated, well settled, good earning. Then why is other boy?’
She: ‘Doesn't matter. I love him, I trust him, I respect him. And most importantly I promised him of marriage. Maybe he isn't earning as much as the other boy, but he's hardworking and truthful, and I won't leave him.’
The art of keeping the promise one made makes a person charming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer