What are something women do that men love?

Chase your dreams, I trust your ability.’ She told him. Little did she realize that he fell in love with her all over again at that moment. Support.


Go on, I know she's your friend and it is just a lunch. Have good time. And in anyways, I know you're mine.’ She told him not to worry about anything. Little did she know that she earned his respect at that moment. Trust.


I am sorry for those words. I know I have hurt you a lot. I deeply regret my behavior and I will try not to repeat it.’ Little did she know he adored her at that moment. Apology.


It's okay. Everyone make mistakes. I know you did not do it intentionally and I know you have realized your mistake. Kindly don't repeat it.’ Little did she know at that moment she gave him another life. Forgiveness.


Did you take your medicine I kept on the dining table? You have fever. Just have the soup I made for you, take the medicine and go to sleep.’ Little did she know he missed her most at that moment. Caring.


You did it. I knew you will win. I just knew it. You deserve that success. You worked hard for it. I am so happy for you.’ Little did she know she meant more to him than the success at that moment. Sharing.


Thank you for all that you do for me. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You make me feel so important. I am thankful.’ Little did she know he was willing to do anything for her at that moment. Appreciation.


Yes, he did make a pass at me, but I strongly denied. I know my boundaries and I'll never do this to you.’ Little did she realize that he respected her most at that moment. Loyalty.


No matter what, for me you're the best. I love you for who you are. I want to help you in being a better version of you, but I do not want to change you at the same time. I love you in all your natural colors.’ Little did she know he felt her in his heart at that moment. Acceptance.


‘I know you are feeling down and might not to want to talk about it, but if you do, I am right here for you.’ Little did she know she became a safe haven for him at that moment. Silence.


‘I won't leave you. I will be here for you. I promise. You can count on me.’Little did she know she became his soul at that moment. Reassurance.


We will do it togther. You & I.’ Little did she realize she meant everything to him at that moment. Partnership.


I haven't seen a man who does not love these traits in a woman.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer