What is one thing no man should be ashamed or scared of doing?

You know Vidushi, I love her a lot, but I can’t tell her that. I cannot show her my love. I act normal and don't show my love and affection when inside my heart I want to make her feel like my Princess every day.’ My friend told me one day on call.
‘Then do it, say it, make her feel like your princess every day. Why are you stopping yourself? Doesn't she love you?’
No, she loves me a lot. But I am just afraid, that if I will show her too much of my emotions, she will find me unmanly.’ He replied in a soft yet unsettled tone. He was missing her terribly, I knew.
‘That is not true at all bud. On the contrary, she will feel amazing. Women like men who can show emotions, just don't overdo them every day. Once in a while is enough.’ I assured him.
You sure? She won't make fun of me or leave me because of this right? She won't find me desperate or weak if I told her I love her a lot and need her?’ He sounded skeptical, almost unbelieving.
‘Absolutely sure. Just keep it in check though.’
Okay, thanks.’ He was relieved.
What is one thing no man should be ashamed or scared of doing?
Showing his true emotions. Especially his soft emotions, love, care, affection. Especially to the women he loves, the women who love him.
The beauty of love can only be felt when it is shared and nurtured, not when it is kept inside the heart locked safely.
The love which can be expressed in neither words nor actions often dies a painful death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer