What relationship sin should you avoid at all costs?

Scenario 1:

He : ‘Serve me my dinner fast. I am very hungry.’
She : ‘Wait for a minute,’ *keeps his plate in front of him*, ‘look, I made your favourite Pasta.’
Him : * Tasting food* ‘No, you ruined my favorite Pasta. It is tasteless. Throw this. I will order a pizza.’ *Makes a face and gets up in anger.*
She silently wipes her eyes.
Scenario 2 :
Him : ‘Look sweetheart, I brought a dress for you, a gift. It is not expensive, but you'll look very pretty in it.’ He handed her the gift package blushing.
She : ‘What is this? Will I wear this roadside thing? My friends will laugh at me. Why did I even marry you, who can not even gift me one good thing ever!’ She threw the gift on the bed and went inside bathroom.
He silently left the room with a heavy heart.
What is one of the relationship sin we all should avoid?
Belittling the efforts of our partner and disrespecting them.
When someone loves us enough to put in efforts to do something they know we love, we should always appreciate their efforts, no matter how the another item turns out.
He/she made you a plate of pasta by putting in 30 minutes in heat? It is not up to the mark? No issue. If it is okay enough, eat it and appreciate, and tell them politely that you think it could have been better but you believe they will eventually better it. Trust me, they will be so happy that one day soon enough they will serve you the bestest pasta.
He/she brought a gift item for you? It is not expensive or of your taste? Wear it once or twice. No one has the audacity to laugh on you until you permit it. Just flaunt it to the world, that you partner loves you enough to put in efforts for you and find you a gift. Also, politely tell them that for the next time, they can buy such and such things for you.
Your appreciation means the world to them. They like being appreciated for the efforts they put in for you. Seriously, how many people in this world will make food for you, or choose and buy a gift for you spending their precious time and money in cold and heat, out of pure love?
If someone is doing these things for you in this time and age, consider yourself very lucky. Love them, respect them, appreciate them and value them.
Because if you will constantly belittle or criticize them, they will soon enough choose someone who won't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer