Have you ever experienced karma in real life?

'Humare ghar ladki kyun hogi, humne koi karz nahi lie. Humare ghar toh bas bete honge. Desi ghee ke ladoo hote hain bete toh.’
‘Why will God send girls in our house. We are not debtors. We will have only sons in our house. After all sons are the richest of sweets.’
These were the exact words of my elder sister's mother-in-law to my mother, which she said sarcastically when my elder sister delivered her first born, a baby boy, 13 years back.
A little backdrop :
We are three sisters, and my elder sister is married into a house where all four children are men. My brother-in-law, his real brother and his two cousin brothers of his paternal uncle.
So when my sister delivered a baby boy, her mother-in-law taunted her indirectly that they are superior as every child born in their family has been a boy because they're not ‘debtors', however my parents are of highest degree, as they have three daughters and not even one son.
Year 2011 :
Their younger daughter-in-law was pregnant, and she delivered twin girls. When my sister told us this news, I silently asked my mother if she remembered that incident when that family compared daughters to debt and inferiority and spoke big words that God will never send daughters in their house because they were not ‘debtors' of anyone. My mother did remember.
My mother called my sister's mother-in-law, congratulated her, but soon realized she wasn't too happy after seeing two girls, that too at once.
Although my mother disconnected the call after formalities, I was happy that finally God broke her false pride of having only sons in their home by sending daughters. I was happy that now she won't hurt another mother just because she have only daughters.
I also wish that they won't discriminate further and would equally love them, and understand that daughters and sons are equal blessings of God.
Always remember, God is going to serve his justice at the right time. No human is superior than God. So watch out your words and actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer