It's the liberal media narrative Do breakups have impact on future relationships?

I have this friend, let's call her ‘A'.
‘A' is 25.
A' is a Company Secretary, Commerce graduate , a lawyer. A' comes from a well to do family. ‘A' looks good. ‘A' is doing a job. ‘A' can write. ‘A' can sing. ‘A' can dance. ‘A' loves being out in the world and loves making friends. ‘A' is a good human too.
Despite all these things, ‘A' has been dumped by 3–4 guys in last 3 years. Different boys, different stories, different reasons, but the same ending.
Break-up.
‘A' and I met a few days before. We were at a restaurant. She came around 8 in the evening, and though she looked good, I was able to locate deep sadness in her eyes.
I asked her what was wrong.
She, with slight tears in her eyes, looked at me and said :
‘I don't know what is wrong with me. Every guy I date, like, go into a relationship with, start loving, throw me away like a toy! They show that they care, but deep down I know all of them just want to get rid of me. Am I that bad? Is something seriously wrong with me? Am I that unlovable?’
And she broke into a hysterical cry.
I pacified her gently and asked her about the guy who her parents were thinking of arranging a meeting with.
What is the use, if I am that unlovable, he will leave in a few months too. Maybe love is just not in my cards. Maybe this loneliness is my thing.’
We parted with heavy hearts. Never have I ever seen so much sadness in her eyes in the last seven years of our friendship.
Do break ups, even when the relationships were not serious have a serious impact on the future?
Yes, they do.
Numerous and continuous breakups not only make us question the purity and sanctity of ‘Love', but they also make us question our own worth and value in our own eyes.
And between the two, I guess the latter is much more dangerous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer