You.....Are The Missing Part Of Me...!!

    I searched the world for a missing part of me
            But I couldn't find it any place,
              I searched for it everywhere
        And I searched it trying many ways.

          I thought I could find it somewhere
            I thought I would get it with time,
   I thought I would definitely find it someday
         And I thought it would only be mine.

       I never dreamt I could find it in a person
             Till one day.....I finally met you,
              I looked deeply into your eyes
        And I found my missing part there too.

       I know that now I am  complete
 But amused,I asked myself that how I couldn't see,
    You were there with me all this time
       And I searched the world
 When it was you,who was the missing part of me.   
                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer