It Has Always Been You..!!

                                            " I don't know how are you
                                              I know not where you are,
                                             But the only thing I know is
                                                  You just aren't too far.

                                    I don't know that if you'll ever come back
                                  I know not how long you're going to be away,
                                          But the only thing my heart  know is
                                             In it you're always going to stay.

                                            I don't know what drew us apart
                                             I know not if I told you any lies,
                                         But the only thing my dream know is
                                         Hope stays alive even after good byes.

                             I don't know whether you are the reason of my happiness
                                                 I know not if you're of pain,
                                       But the only thing my heartbeat know is
                                    In anyway it's going to be singing your name.

                                            I don't know if you've found a many
                                                  I know not if you met a few,
                                            But the only thing my soul know is
                                That if it has ever loved,then it has always been you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer