A New Beginning..!!

Alright.For all those who are wondering who am i........let me tell you i am one of you all.A simple,ordinary Indian citizen.I don't really want to tell you what i do......because i think if i did that.....a part of readers would surely be affected,because of professional inclination to my words...and i want my words to reach out to everyone equally,no matter what they do for a living.But i promise..... i will disclose it at the right time....but i can tell you that i am a student,and an aspiring writer....and that's it... i am not telling any further.. :P

When someone ask me who am i....i just simply look into the eyes of the questioner,smile and answer " I am the pain of your heart.I am the word of your soul.I am the feeling that you're going to feel once in your lifetime.In short, i am your unspoken truth"

Anyways, i am not a professional blogger,and this is my first blog.but there has to be a first time,if you want to do something.....hain naa...??. People, i am simply a ordinary face in the crowd,but also an extra-ordinary heart with a lot of dreams.just like you all. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer