Letters To Juliet...!!

I am not sure how many of you have watched this movie.If you have....then,you would have learnt something very important about love,and life.And if you haven't.....well,then I would recommend you to first go and watch the movie,and then come back to read what I've to tell you about.Anyways,I,simply loved the movie to the core,and,a couple of days ago,I was watching it again.Although the whole movie is simply amazing,but the part that I personally like the most is.........the letter.The letter which Sophie writes to Claire.....which she reads at the day of wedding.So I just wanted to share that meaningful and soulful letter with you all.So here it goes....


" 'What' and 'if' are two words as non-threatening as words can be.But put them together side-by- side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life : 'What if ?'.

I don't know how your story ended,but I know that if what you felt then was love-true love-,then it's never too late.If it was true then,why wouldn't it be true now ?.You need only the courage to follow your heart....

I don't know what a love like that feels like....a love to leave loved ones for,a love to cross oceans for......but I'd like to believe if I would ever feel it,I'd have the courage to seize it.I hope you had the courage to seize it.And if you didn't,I hope one day,that you will ".

I won't add anything from my side.Because I,somewhere deep down believe that this small letter holds such a huge meaning,which could change anyone's life.I simply want you to understand that meaning-and that....you all will have to do by yourself......but I would like to repeat just two sentences.....sentences which have the purest essence of love and life......-"If it was true then,why wouldn't it be true now..? " and " You need only the courage to follow your heart".So guys......how about writing a simple letter to your Romeo......or perhaps.... a letter to Juliet....your Juliet... :)
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer