What I Feel For You, Is For ....Forever....!!

                                                       "If i am ever not there
                                          Just close your eyes and say my name,
                                                     And i promise you my love
                                                   we will soon be together again.

                                                         If i am ever not there
                                              Just look at the sky and think of me,
                                                      And i promise you my life
                                               My smiling face you will always see.

                                                         If i am ever not there
                                                Just look at the ocean so deep,
                                                    And i promise you my soul
                                            For you,all my prayers,there,i will keep.

                                                       If i am ever not there
                                        Don't be afraid that i will stop loving you ever,
                                                    And i promise you myself
                                         Because,what i feel for you,is for.....forever...."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer