Everyday Is A Valentine's Day.....!!

If you will ask about me,I would love to tell you that I am love-o-holic. And I'm pretty much sure,there are a lot of people out there,like me.Totally drowned either in the theme of love,or in someone's love.LOVE.Seriously....there is no such emotion I have read as much about I have read about this word.Every other book,every other song describes it.Still it is said,there is not enough love in the world.I don't see a lot of movies,books,paintings,songs,describing emotions such as anger,frustration,sadness,hopelessness,,,etc,etc,etc.Do you...?.Obviously there are some exceptions,but I think we all will agree that love IS the most practiced emotion.Love,is said to be the most beautiful feeling,power on earth.And those who have been in love....knows,that it is indeed right.Therefore,so as to give some more special-ness to this already special feeling,we all celebrate valentine's day,around the globe.Valentine's day....the day,on which if you step outside,you literally think,that the earth itself has wore some kind of red heart shaped costume.The day,when couples are the proudest people,and the unfortunate singles,are the aliens on the planet.

But other than the most obvious enthusiasm about the day.....I have always wondered,why do we need just one day to celebrate love.One day.....in a year of 365 or 366 days....to celebrate the most most beautiful feeling,when we can do it everyday.So I asked a lot of people......and the answer I got the most was....you could cut a cake on any day....but cutting  a cake on your birthday....makes it more special.Point taken.But then I always ask another question to them.."Cutting a cake on your birthday  make the whole ritual MORE SPECIAL,on the day which is ITSELF SPECIAL.....but cutting a cake on normal day....doesn't make make the day...LESS SPECIAL.......but rather it makes a normal day....into a SPECIAL ONE.....isn't it?"."we can cut the cake on a frequent basis also......and cut it on the birthday also.Will it not make our life more sweeter..?".And believe me....not once I have been answered on this question.

I am not saying that you should not celebrate valentines day........that's like committing suicide.Celebrate it in a special way with that special someone.But what I'm saying is......don't just wait for 14th February ,when you can make your life more romantic and beautiful everyday.Celebrating love doesn't always means spending a lot of money.90% of the times.....you can do it for free.Speak to them about your day,ask them about their's.Help them in the routine chores.Watching stars,or dawn ,or dusk together.Leaving them a " I love you" or " Thank you for always being there" note....once in a while.Singing their favorite song,and dancing with them.Cooking something for them,with them.Buying a simple flower for them.Remembering some important dates.Gifting them your time.Reading them a good book,or watching a good movie together.Playing board games on weekends with them.Telling them about your childhood,asking them their's.Does these things cost so much to you..?And they are not even half the idea's you could come up with.So think hard.....love ....and always remember.............EVERYDAY IS A VALENTINE'S DAY.....SO CELEBRATE LOVE EVERYDAY....!! :)     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer