Is True Love About Letting Go?

Case 1 :
Rahul : Anjali, you went to the gynecologist today for tests? Did you get the report?
Anjali (Sad) : Yes.
Rahul (Curious) : What does it say?
Anjali (wiping her tear) : It says, I cannot become a mother, ever.
Rahul broke down. He didn't know how to react, he wanted to cry, he wanted to shout, and he wanted to ask everyone : Why? Why he can't be a father of his own child. But he held himself and embraced his wife.
Anjali (crying hysterically) : Leave me Rahul, marry another woman, and have children with her. I am so sorry.
Rahul (wiping her tears) : You don't need to be sorry, it's not your fault. It could happen with anyone. And I won't leave you for this. You have given me life and love. We will adopt children. They will be our children.
Rahul and Anjali both hugged each other, supporting each other in the hard times. Sometimes, true love is not about letting go, but staying and fighting the problems together.

Case 2
Raman : Riya, I love you.
Riya : But I have never loved you Raman, I have always seen you as a friend.
Raman : I know Riya, but I have always loved you. My love is true.
Riya : I respect your feelings Raman, but you know my family, they're conservative, and they're looking for a groom anyways. I don't love you, neither I can commit to you. You will only encounter sadness with me.
Raman : I understand your point. Probably you're right, even if you get into a relationship with me against your will and then later get married to someone else, if will only bring tears to all.
Riya : I am so sorry Raman, I'm unfortunate that I couldn't reciprocate your feelings.
Raman : No Riya, it's not your fault, love cannot be forced. You didn't force me to love you, and I cannot force you to love me either.
Riya : Thanks for understanding and being so mature.
Raman : It is best to just let you go Riya, with all these sweet memories, on your own path. Why complicate things when we know we have separate journeys. I love you, and for me, even that's enough.
Raman and Riya never talked after that day. Riya got married to someone of her parents choice, and Raman got busy with his own life. Both wish the best for each other in their heart without any bitterness. Sometimes, true love is indeed in letting go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer