A Letter From Time


Hello there, beautiful human !

Someone told me that your kind doesn’t write letters anymore ? Is that true ? And if it is, then why ? Okay let me write a letter to you, let me show you the power of words. But let me first introduce myself to you, as for a while I am going to address you, and before you can doubt my skills, let me tell you that I am the best addresser you’ll ever find, because you see, I write only truth. Okay okay,I know you really want to know who I’m now. Fine, here I go : Time, I’m time. Yes, you read that correct, I’m time, the same time your kind has been trying to measure in minutes and seconds and days and months. Sometimes I let out a rough sadistic laugh, because since centuries I’m witnessing you all, in every age, just trying to measure me and not value me. Human, you need to comprehend  that I do not come in years or decades, but in moments and memories, in experiences and lessons, that you cannot understand me just by looking at those three needles of a clock, but can do so just by listening to your own heartbeats.

My dear human, if you’re just following those watches and calendars, you still haven’t yet known me, and you’re losing me, but that’s not what I’m really afraid of, I fear the fact that I’m losing you too. I’ve seen a lot of your kind, but only a handful were able to leave a mark on me, by either their heroism or their romanticism, either by science or poetry or politics, and they were able to do so because they understood me and how I work. They became my friends, rather than slaves. I’ve been here since forever my friend, from the very beginning of the beginnings, and I would be here till not only what you call eternity, but something beyond eternity you don't even have a name for. You cannot escape me 
and if you’re brainy, you wouldn’t even want to escape me ; for the wise ones change when I change, only cowards wish for me to always be the same.

Therefore, today, please read my letter with your heart. You can curl up with a cup of coffee, or play your favorite music, if you want to. This is a letter  of beautiful truths and bitter lessons. A letter of hope, of creation and devastation, of magic and miracle, of mistakes and above all- realizations, realizations of what really matters in life.

You may wonder why I’m doing this. I’m doing this because I’m a vital part of it too, just like I’m a important part of your story. I am living each and every moment with you, it’s just you my friend, unfortunately who isn’t really living, and one day, I’ll waste you and destroy you. Let me tell you a secret, each time I destroy one of your kind, I get destructed too, but then I am reborn, with another one of your kind, in a new life, and that is how I go on. Even I change with myself. Change with me, human, else I’m just slipping from your hands. Even as you sit reading my words, I’m sitting right beside, watching you concentrate, as you lose me. Listen my song human, I am singing for you each moment.

You may also think why I’m telling you so much about me through a letter, well then have patience, because I am time, and I don’t do something just to pass time. I always have my reasons and intentions, and they will unveil themselves, but only at the right time.

Utilize me well, my dear human.
                                                          Waiting  for you eagerly
                                                                                                 Your own time                  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer