Make A Wish.....!!

                     "It started heavily raining down
          When we both were walking down the street,
                 And we ran fast to find a hiding place
           When I saw you started dancing on your feet.

                  Raindrops were falling like diamonds
                    And you were shining amidst them,
                        You danced like a little child
                And then you asked me to count till ten.

                   I closed my eyes and started to count
                At ten you whispered me to open my eyes,
      I did so,and then you placed your lips onto mine slowly
   It was too good to be true,therefore I thought them to be lies.

                   You took my hand gently into yours
                     And together we danced in the rain,
                          You asked me to make a wish
          And I wised that may you always remain the same."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of getting married later in life?

Advantages Of Digital Publishing in 2022

Five Ways To Become A Better Writer